What are the benefits?
The Meals for kids program provides your restaurant a unique opportunity to stand out.
- It provides a competitive edge for your business by connecting with a diners social conscience
- It creates a positive corporate image and gives diners an extra reason to come back
- It reaches a new audience by getting listed on the IGF website as a supporting restaurant
- It places a simple reminder of your restaurant in peoples hands via the unique “Thank You” card, which may in turn be shared with diners friends
All this while helping children in poverty!
“This is truly a win-win situation for everyone. Diners benefit, restaurants benefit and the children in need benefit.”
What do I receive?
When you join the Meals for kids program you receive the following:
Personalised “Thank You” Cards (pack of 250 or 500)
A pack of personalised “Thank You” cards to distribute to your patrons as shown below. Your business or special offer details are printed on the back of the card. You can distribute one card per person, one per table or one per bill. It’s up to you.
A Certificate of Appreciation (with FREE display stand)
You also receive an A4 size personalised Certificate of Appreciation (with display stand) telling your clients how many meals in total you have provided for children in need. The more cards you purchase, the more meals you provide, with an updated certificate being sent each time you order additional “Thank You” cards.
FREE Listing on IGF Website of Supporting Restaurants
You will also receive a free listing on the Irene Gleeson Foundation webpage of supporting restaurants. IGF will promote this website to donors, encouraging them to support your restaurant as a participant in the Meals for Kids program.
What does it cost?
It comes in 2 starter packs, one containing 250 “Thank You” cards and the other containing 500 “Thank You” cards. Both packs come with a Certificate of Appreciation and display stand.
[table id=11 /]
Does it really cover the cost of a meal for a child?
Yes. In 2015 IGF provided over 2.3 million meals for children. We used actual data to calculate the cost per meal. The price you pay per card covers the cost of a meal plus the printing cost of the card.
What details can I include on the card?
You can add your restaurant name, contact details or even an offer such as a 10% discount on the next visit. You are limited to the boxed space specially reserved for you. A proof will be sent to you for approval prior to printing.
Are there any long term commitments?
No, you can exit the Meals for kids program at any time.
Terms & Conditions
While you are part of the program you agree to the following conditions:
- You agree not to copy or reproduce any of the material. All replacement thank you cards and certificates must be purchased directly via the IGF Meals for Kids website to ensure that profits go back to help the children in Uganda.
- If diners want to make a donation, you agree to direct them to do so via the web address on the “Thank You” card. You are not permitted to collect donations directly or on behalf of IGF.